Band aid advance healing hydro seal gel plasters, heal minor cuts & scrapes faster than normal bandages. It helps the natural moisture balance for fast wound healing.
The advance healing plaster, has superior adhesion which makes it stay on for several days, even through showers and washing to provide long lasting protection. The plaster acts like an instant scab to seal in your body's own natural healing fluids.
Features of Band-aid advance healing hydro seal gel plasters
- Designed to stay in place can be used to cover and protect minor wounds
- Product will swell and a white bubble will form to show the healing process has begun
- Ideal for all areas of the body
- Advance Cushioning that provides protection and relief from painful wounds
- Stays on for multiple days, even through hand washing and showers.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Coloplast A/S Holtedam 1 3050 Humlebaek Denmark
1. STOP THE BLEED AND CLEAN THE WOUND
Once the bleeding has stopped, ensure you clean the wound and dry it completely.
2. SKIP THE OINTMENT
To ensure the plaster properly adheres, it is recommended that you do not apply creams, ointments or lotions to the wound.
3. SEAL IT UP
Carefully remove the white paper tabs and apply the gel plaster directly on the wound. There is no pad.
4. WATCH IT WORK
Within 24 hours of the application the product will begin to swell and a white bubble will appear showing that the absorption has begun.
5. KEEP IT ON UNTIL IT IS TIME TO REMOVE
This plaster is designed to deliver multi-day protection. You can wear it until it begins to detach then the plaster must be removed. When removal is required, carefully loosen one end by stretching it along the skin. Do not pull upwards.