- Helps maintain healthy skin.
- Supports skin structure and wound healing.
- Supports sperm health and motility.
- Supports immune system health.
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- High strength, one-a-day dose.
- Recyclable Packaging.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg, Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg, Vitamin A (retinyl acetate 860 microgram) 2500 IU (750 microgram retinol equivalents), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hyrdrochloride) 50 mg.
Contains phenylalanine. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalent, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalent for men. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use