Planning to fall pregnant? Elevit is a once-daily pre-conception & pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception. It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
No other pregnancy multivitamin contains more folic acid and iron (1). Elevit also contains a high level of iodine and other important vitamins and minerals. Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida(2), iron helps in the formation of the red blood cells and helps prevent iron deficiency while iodine assists in the baby’s brain development. It is Australia's number 1, most trusted pregnancy multivitamin(3).
- No other pregnancy multivitamin contains more folic acid and iron(1)
- Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida(2)
- Contains 19 essential vitamins and minterals to support your baby's healthy development
- One small convenient tablet per day
- Free of porcine and bovine derived ingredients
- Take at least one month prior to planned conception and throughout your entire pregnancy
- Elevit has supported over 2 million pregnancies over the last 20 years.
Made in Australia.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If suffering morning sickness it is recommended to take Elevit at midday or in the evening.
Take one tablet daily while trying to conceive, throughout pregnancy and into breastfeeding.
It is important to take Elevit daily for 4 weeks prior to conception (or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Contains: Elevit contains a range of vitamins and minerals.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.