Nizoral 2% Cream provides treatment for fungal infections of the skin.
Nizoral 2% Cream is a broad spectrum antifungal product. It effectively treats common fungal and candidalskin infections including mild seborrhoeic dermatitis. Use Nizoral 2% Cream to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis when present on the face and body. To treat seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp use Nizoral 2% Anti-Dandruff Treatment.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly. Apply once or twice daily by rubbing the cream gently to cover affected and immediate surrounding areas. Continue treatment for 14 days after the disappearance of symptoms.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
Ask yur doctor before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are using topical corticosteroids
- Excessive use may result in skin irritation or a burning sensation. If this occurs discontinue use
- For external use only
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, seek medical advice
- Seek medical help if accidentally ingested