Medium sized ProShield N-95 Respirators offer more protection than the Proshield Protector Masks. It is dependent on the circumstances as to what level of protection is needed.
These individually wrapped fluid resistant masks provides respiratory protection for clinicians or patients who are potentially exposed infection. It has a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of more than 99% and provides superior protection from potential infection
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria. Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter.
It also has fluid resistance. The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
When should you use an N-95 mask?
- When exposed to cold and flu viruses
- For high-risk patients – the chronically ill, the frail aged and the very young
- When taking care of people who are suffering from diseases such as Chicken Pox or Measles
- When travelling to high-risk areas where diseases (eg. tuberculosis) are in endemic proportions
- When handling garden mulch
- During pandemic flu outbreaks
- Bush fire smoke protection
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE