Directions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
CONDOMS SHOULD ONLY BE USED ONCE.
Risks involved in re-using condoms include cross infection, tearing and loss of lubrication and strength through cleaning, all increasing the risks of STl's. SKYN® condoms are mode from Polyisoprene. SKYN® condoms do not contain natural rubber latex and are a suitable choice for people with a known or suspected allergy to natural rubber latex.
1. Open the foil, removing the condom carefully. Condoms are strong but they can be damaged by sharp fingernails, teeth or jewellery.
2. Always put the condom on the penis before any sexual contact occurs and only when the penis is erect. This will reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and Sexually Transmissible Infections (STl's).
3. The condom will only unroll one way. Do not fully unroll the condom before use. Check that the condom is the right way up.
4. Gently pinch the tip of the condom to push out trapped air and to make room for semen. Any excess air trapped in the condom may increase the risk of condom breakage.
5. Roll the condom down the length of the penis to its base.
If you feel the condom slipping or stretching stop and check the condom to avoid potential breakage.
6. Do not use oil based lubricants such as massage gels, body lotions, baby oil, butter, margarine, petroleum jelly etc. as anything containing oil can damage Polyisoprene condoms. Only use lubricants compatible with Polyisoprene condoms. Some medications applied can damage condoms, so always check with your doctor or pharmacist.
7. After sex, and while the penis is still erect, carefully withdraw. Hold the rim of the condom at the base of the penis to prevent ony spillage of semen. Point the penis downwards and carefully slip the condom off.
8. Tie off the end of the used condom and wrap it in a tissue. Dispose of it hygienically. Do not flush the condom down