Bactigras is an antiseptic, soft paraffin dressing which soothes and protects the wound whilst helping to reduce wound infection and inflammation. It has low adherence and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing. Bactigras is suitable for covering wounds such as minor burns, lacerations, abrasions, and graft sites.
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile open-weave gauze presentation
- Contains chlorhexidine which is an active agent against a wide range of bacteria
- Reduces risk of infection
- Soothes and protects
- Allows wound to drain freely
- Low adherent and easy removal
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
- Open-weave gauze helps maintain shape and resist fraying when dressing is cut to shape
- Effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including MRSA
- Antiseptic efficacy unaffected by serum and blood
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.