Directions: Apply Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 Antifungal Cream once daily.
• Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on your skin.
• Apply a sufficient amount of the cream on the affected skin and surrounding area. Use only a thin layer of cream and rub
• If you need to apply Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 Antifungal Cream between your toes, fingers or buttocks, under a breast or armpit, or in the groin region, cover the area with gauze after the cream has been applied.
This is particularly useful at bedtime.
How long you need to apply Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 Antifungal Cream for depends on the type of infection you
• Tinea (athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch) - 7 days
• Tinea infection on the sole of the foot - 2-4 weeks
• Candida (yeast) infections of the skin - 1-2 weeks
You should apply Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 Antifungal Cream only to the skin outside of the body.
Wash your hands after use.
Avoid applying the cream near your eyes or touching your eyes while you still have the cream on your hands. In case of accidental contact with the eyes rinse the eyes thoroughly with running water and if any symptoms persist see your doctor.
Follow the instructions provided with the medicine.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. See package insert for further information.
Ingredients: Terbinafine hydrochloride 10 mg/g, sorbitan monostearate, cetyl palmitate, polysorbate 60, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol