Product Warnings: *Burn hazard.
Low temperature burn refers to a burn with symptoms such as erythema and blisters,caused by extended period of contact with a heating element that is warmer than body temperature. Low temperature burn may also occur without any symptoms. Immediately remove warmer if it is too hot or uncomfortable. lf using continuously in one place please check your skin around once per hour.
*DO NOT USE:
- directly on the skin.
- on any other part of the body other than bottom of the foot.
- while sleeping.
- with other heating devices.
- more than one warmer per foot.
- without wearing shoes.
- on infants, elderly or those who cannot remove the warmer by themselves.
- with sandals or ventilated footwear where air moves freely as this may cause the warmer to overheat.
- during inlensive / vigorous exercise
- for longer than stated.
*For external use only. Do not allow contents to get in eyesor mouth.lfin eyes, flush thoroughly with clean water. lfin mouth,consult adoctor or pharmacistasit contains iron powder, which can be harmful if swallowed.
*For human use only.Use only as directed.Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the warmer.
To prevent damage to clothes, after use or reuse, remove by placing your fingers between the toe warmer and the sock and peel off slowly. Please note that the warmer may lose shape or tear depending on the usage situation. This may stain the inside of the shoes. Re-application will cause the warmer to become less adhesive. Please use before the expiry date.
Print Mandatory Statement: Always follow the directions for use.