Imodium Zapid tablets, provide temporary, effective relief from symptoms of diarrhoea including loose stools, stomach cramping and pain. Imodium helps restore normal bowel function and your body's natural rhythm. It allows you to continue your planned daily activities with confidence. These tablets dissolve quickly in the mouth without the need for water, making them a perfect choice for when you are on the go
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
- you are under 12 years of age
- you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsens or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible
- in the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately
- drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention
- check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk
- maintain hygiene and hand-washing. This medicine may cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.