Description: Metamucil® Is A Multi-Health Fibre Made With 100% Natural Psyllium. Take Metamucil® daily to help maintain regularity and improves your health in 4 ways:(1) Feel lighter and more active, (2) Helps gut's natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect, (3) Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, (4) Is a daily cleanser for your insides. Metamucil® maintains regularity and supports a healthy gut.
Manufacturer: Procter & Gamble
Directions: Simply add 5.8 g (approximately 1½ teaspoons) of Metamucil to 250 mL of liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drink plenty of water.
Ingredients: Psyllium Husk Powder acesulfame potassium allura red AC aspartame brilliant blue FCF citric acid Flavour malic acid maltodextrin
Product Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. Bulk fibre may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine to minimise any effect on drug absorption. As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, you may experience changes in bowel habit or minor bloating. Allergy alert: May cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium. Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine. Contains Aspartame. Do not use in cases of medication induced constipation. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing. Consult a doctor: Before using this product, if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks or have rectal bleeding and if pregnant or nursing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, immediately. If constipation persists beyond 7 day. If you are considering use of this medicine as part of a cholesterol or blood sugar maintenance program.While using this medicine, In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir
Print Mandatory Statement: Always read the label and follow the directions for use.