What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation is the most common cardiac arrhythmia and a major risk factor of stroke.
Regular screening at home using a Microlife blood pressure monitor with AFIBsens technology is highly recommended to significantly reduce the risk of getting a stroke or heart attack.
- Fully automatic for upper arm
- Extra-large display
- IHB for detection of irregular heartbeat
- Optimal speed and pressure control with Gentle+
- Cuff fit check.
- Traffic light indicator for blood pressure classification
- 99 data memory
- Average of stored measurements
- Adjustable date and time
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Accessories: conical M-L soft cuff (22-42 cm), 4 x AA alkaline batteries, textile storage bag and BP diary
Stroke risk detection - High accuracy in Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detection for stroke prevention.
Microlife Average Mode - 3 measurements in 1 click and average result for superior reliability.
Conical soft cuff M-L (22-42 cm) - Comfortable cuff with washable cuff cover for long lasting, hygienic use.
IHB technology - Pulse Arrhythmia Detection (IHB) for early alerts to possible heart irregularities.
99 data memory - and average display of all stored readings.
Traffic light indicator - Easy to read classification of blood pressure result.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use