Mylanta 2Go Antacid Original provides fast relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain.
Antacids work fast to rapidly neutralise excess stomach acid already present in your stomach, relieving indigestion, heartburn and upset stomach. The anti-flatulent quickly relieves wind pain by dissipating excess gas bubbles in the stomach.
Fast relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
Stop use after two weeks, except on medical advice. Adults and Children OVER 12 years:
How many: 2-4 tablets chewed after meals and half an hour before bed; How often: 3-4 times a day. Do not exceed 24 tablets per day unless directed by your doctor.
? if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
? within 2 hours of taking ANY other medication
? if carton seal is broken or missing, or if tablet foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if
- for children under 12 years
- you have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- you have been taking MYLANTA® continuously for 14 days
- you have been vomiting
- you have been passing blood or have black stools
- you have kidney disease
- you are on a magnesium restricted diet
- you are over 50 and experiencing heartburn for the first time
- you have unintentional weight loss
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have difficulty or pain swallowing
- you have chest pain
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear see your doctor. avoid acidic drinks
- keep out of reach of children
- in the event of an n overdose seek medical attention immediately.