Nicorette 16hr invisipatch 25mg, releases nicotine slowly over a 16-hour period. Needs to be put once a day & helps beat nicotine cravings. Helps you quit smoking.
The Nicotine is absorbed through your skin and enters your bloodstream. The patch provides relief and gives your body a break from nicotine while you sleep, they’re less likely to cause skin irritation and sleep disturbances than 24hr patches
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- A higher dose patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
- Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
- are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- are under 12 years of age
- have psoriasis or dermatitis
- are breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.