Opsite Post-Op Dressings feature a clear film surrounding an absorbent pad. This waterproof dressing provides a bacteria-proof barrier for low-risk infections, cuts, grazes, and stitches, and helps reduce the risk of secondary infections. The dressing is breathable and can stay in place for up to 7 days.
High moisture vapour permeability allows the wound and the skin around the wound to breathe, reducing the risk of maceration. The hypoallergenic adhesive reduces the risk of irritation whilst ensuring the dressing stays in place even over awkward contours.
The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing.
The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimising the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The low-adherent pad surface helps reduce the pain and prevent the damage to new tissue when changing the dressing.
The Opsite Post-Op film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to bathe and shower without changing dressings.
- REACTIC technology breathable film allows excess moisture to transpire through the film.
- Moisture evaporation 3-4 times faster than standard film dressings, helping to prevent skin damage.
- Barrier against bacteria, including MRSA2-4.
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Water-resistant, allowing you to continue showering.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.