Sudafed nasal decongestant spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion.
This nose spray also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief.
- Fast acting sinus decongestant spray
- Provides powerful sinus relief for up to 12 hours
- Nasal decongestant for sinusitis, colds, flu and hayfever
- Non pseudoephedrine decongestant formula
- Relieving sinus congestion also helps with sinus pain and headaches
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
For Adults and Children 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
? for children under 6 years of age
? if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
? if you are taking antidepressants.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- for children ages 6 to 12 years
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur
- If ingested seek medical help immediately