Description: Zyrtec Chewables cetirizine antihistamine for Kids 6+. For fast acting 12-hour relief from hayfever & allergy symptoms including sneezing, itchy & runny nose, red, itchy & watery eyes, hives & itchy skin rash and post-nasal drip.
Brand: Zyrtec / Reactine
- Adults and children 6 years and over. Use as long as needed.
- Tablets should be chewed and not swallowed whole.
Age (years): 6-12 years
How often: Chew 1 tablet every 12 hours as necessary
Age (years): Adults and children over 12 years
How often: Chew 2 tablets every 24 hours as necessary
Ingredients: Cetirizine hydrochloride 5mg Contains: Lactose, sucralose, mannitol. Does not contain Gluten or Sucrose.
Product Warnings: Do not use
- For children under 6 years of age
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have liver or kidney disease
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop and see your doctor
- This medication may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol
- Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor
- In the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately
Print Mandatory Statement: Always read the label and follow the directions for use.