Zyrtec Hayfever Allergy mini tablets contain cetirizine, which provides rapid acting 24 hour relief from the symptoms of hayfever allergies. No hayfever tablet works faster*. *Research conducted and funded by Zyrtec. The Onset of Action of Cetirizine Compared to Antihistamines in Allergic Rhinitis. March 2022. Available at Zyrtec.com.au/references.
Zyrtec Rapid Acting 24 hour Hayfever & Allergy Relief Antihistamine Mini Tablets relieve hayfever & allergy symptoms and are small and easy to swallow.
When your immune system takes offence to an outside particle or substance, your body produces antibodies to attack this normally harmless substance by releasing a chemical called histamine.
Zyrtec contains the active ingredient, cetirizine, which helps to block the production of histamines to relieve symptoms of hayfever and year round allergies. Cetirizine is part of a class of medications called antihistamines.
Zyrtec Hayfever & Allergy Mini Tablets provide fast powerful 24 hour relief of hayfever & allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny, itchy nose
- Red, itchy and watery eyes
- Hives and itchy skin rash
- Post nasal drip
Zyrtec is effective against seasonal hayfever & year round allergy triggers, such as:
- Pet Dander
Suitable For: Relief of hayfever allergy symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Red / itchy / watery eyes
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 24 hours as necessary.
Swallow whole with water. Do not chew or crush. Use as long as needed
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingreidents.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- have liver or kidney disease
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop use and see your doctor.
- Zyrtec may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol.
- If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor/pharmacist. In the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.